Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Couldn't Resist

             I am going to share more pictures as I find them. Mary Alan is growing really fast and the hard part is that I haven't gotten to see her as a baby. I haven't gotten to kiss those little cheeks or rub that silky black hair. All I can do is look at the pictures of her and long for the day I get to hold her and kiss her and tell her how much she is loved. Here are a few pictures I have found of her......Goodness knows her hair is growing fast. These are just the baby pictures. More recent ones to come.






3 comments:

Kelly said...

Michelle,
My name is Kelly Pazzaglia. I am a friend of Amy Adams. My husband and I are waiting on a LID from China. My friend Joy from Charlotte, NC is also adoting a child from New Day. She left for China yesterday. The little girl she is adopting is named Hannah. I'm sure she is friends with your little Mary Alan. Anyway, it's a small world! Do you know yet when you will travel?

Michelle Colbert said...

Hey Kelly,
Wow!! It is a small world. Maybe your friend will see our little girl there. They call her Molly, which is a name I also love. We have been told that once we get our LOA, we should travel within 11-15 weeks from then. I am praying God will get that paperwork through there even quicker though. We have our son's b'day in Oct. and our daughter's b'day in Nov. We also have so much going on in the fall with football games and Senior stuff for our daughter. I know God has his perfect timing and I just have to rely on that. Does your friend happen to have a blog I could follow? You are also progressing in your adoption. Our LID was April 29. You are not too far behind us. It's so nice to hear from other people who are going through the same journey. We all have to give each other encouragement along the way and pray for each other. Talk to you again soon. Michelle

Kelly said...

Michelle,
Her name is Joy and her blog is http://generationsofaithfulness.wordpress.com I left a message on her blog that your little girl was there. I know she would love to get some pictures for you. I will keep your family in my prayers! Kelly