Monday, December 26, 2011

Changing Directions

We have been told by several different friends online that China does not allow Blogger. Since that is the case, we are going to change directions for a few weeks and post everything on Shutterfly. We will be able to easily(hopefully) post pictures and videos and everyone can keep up with our trip in China. You can also sign our guestbook and encourage us along the way (hint hint)! 
Visit us at marymakesseven.shutterfly.com. 
Have a VERY blessed New Year!
Love in Him,       

3 comments:

Kristi said...

So glad to know where I can follow along! Give me a call before you head if you have time ~ I'd love to chat!

DebM said...

Can't wait to follow along! I found your blog from Love Changes Lives. Congratulations and enjoy your time in China!!!

anything but LoKEY said...

I just read up on the whole trip and I am so sorry I didn't find your blog sooner. Your daughter is the most beautiful little thing. I am excited to continue to follow your journeys and hear about the days to come. Can't wait to have you guys at the next Wiregrass China Adoption Group get together. We just met today to celebrate Chinese New Year and we thought about you all traveling. Can't wait to meet you all in person!